Saturday, April 13, 2013

Parenting! (March 25-29) Oh how I wish I had all those videos when I was a teenager. I see now how clear the problem was growing up and my cousins and I had issues with our parents. Parents have a lot of responsibility with us and it can be frustrating to know what is the best way to teach us to help us make the best choices. People are raised in different cultures and not from the same parents and so if they are not on the same page it can also cause many issues. I definitely saw this in my family I know it was also because our parents were never really home their is probably a lot of other influences in my family in particular that applied to the stress our parents had dealing with us as well as us having to deal with the world and them. As I see the way these videos helped out parents to understand how to help us and them to cope with our daily living decision making, I realized how much benefit I got out of also lacking it in my life I felt like I didn't really need those videos because my parents didn't teach me "the best way" it was easier for me to see how things could better be handled. I know I didn't know everything perfectly and when I do find my self being the parent it will be a total learning experience I am grateful for the knowledge I have to share with other and to apply to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment